Texas Medical and Dental School Application Service (TMDSAS)
General Information about TMDSAS
All applicants MUST use TMDSAS to apply to any of the following medical and dental schools.
- UT Southwestern Medical School
- UT Medical Branch at Galveston
- Long School of Medicine (UT Health San Antonio)
- McGovern School of Medicine (UT Health Houston)
- Texas A&M Health Science Center, College of Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Paul L. Foster School of Medicine at El Paso
- University of North Texas - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- Sam Houston State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Houston School of Medicine
- Texas A&M College of Dentistry
- UT Health Science Center at Houston School of Dentistry
- UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center El Paso Woody L. Hunt School of Dental Medicine
The TMDSAS application opens on or about May 1 of each year and closes on October 1. No late applications will be accepted.
For the 2020 application cycle (for Entry Year 2021, the cost to apply to medical or dental schools is a flat rate of $185, regardless of the number of schools you apply to. Payment is by credit card only. No fee waivers are available.