Texas Medical and Dental School Application Service (TMDSAS)
General Information about TMDSAS
All applicants MUST use TMDSAS to apply to any of the following medical and dental schools.
- UT Southwestern Medical School
- UT Medical Branch at Galveston
- Long School of Medicine (UT Health San Antonio)
- McGovern School of Medicine (UT Health Houston)
- Texas A&M Health Science Center, College of Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Paul L. Foster School of Medicine at El Paso
- University of North Texas - Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine
- University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- Texas A&M College of Dentistry
- UT Health Science Center at Houston School of Dentistry
- UT Health San Antonio School of Dentistry
The TMDSAS application opens on or about May 1 of each year and closes on October 1. No late applications will be accepted.
For the 2018 application cycle (for Entry Year 2019), the cost to apply to medical or dental schools is a flat rate of $150, regardless of the number of schools you apply to. Payment is by credit card, electrontic funds transfer/ACH or check or money order. No fee waivers are available.