Francis Rose Award Application
- A laboratory position must be arranged prior to when you apply for this grant.
- Applicants must have an interest in pursuing a career in some aspect of the biological sciences
- Applicants must have a faculty advisor to support their proposed research
- Some research experience (whether in university coursework or work outside the university) is required
- Awards in previous semesters or summers do not guarantee an award for the current year
- 3 letters of recommendation are required, one from faculty advisor.
- Applicants must write a 3-page grant proposal for the research they would like to perform. This proposal should be for $100-$1000.